Well since Internet opinion polls are so important these days; we at wrestlecrapradio.blogspot.com have decided to start some of our own webpolls. Each month a new poll will go up and R.V.M Kai will attempt to
. . . .
WCR Poll #9 (June/July 2013):
- On Episode 16 of the "RD & Blade Show" (aka "TuRDBuS" apparently?). Blade wanted to devise a poll on the forums to see whether the 12 listeners agreed that Linda Blair from the 80's (pictured left) looks like Mickie James (pictured right). Obviously knowing that he would be too lazy or drunk to actually do it, we at wrestlecrap.com decided to conduct the poll ourselves.
- Out of 24 votes; a minority of 4 voters agreed, while 8 people disagreed.
- God knows why half of the voters (12 people) said "Only when lifting the tail"? Perhaps they were referring to another body part where they "look-alike"?
WCR Poll #8 (April/May 2013):
- This poll found that "The Mike Check Show" had 12 LISTENERS (co-incidence?)...well it's technically "13" if you count that one casual fan.
- Two people admitted that they don't listen to it. I wonder if they are also willing to admit (to paraphrase a typical YouTube comment) that they're Justin Beiber fans who don't appreciate the classics! (Not that Mike would know who that is anyway?)
- Two people voted that they didn't "understand that reference". But I wonder if they understood the "reference" to that "reference" though?
WCR Poll #7 (Feb/March 2013):
- This poll was featured for a period of two months and recieved 22 responses.
- It found that 13 people actually liked the new RD & Blade Show for some reason. And also looks to have gained ONE new listener (i.e.from 12 to 13 listeners).
- Four people must have either preferred Wrestlecrap Radio or hated both shows...I'm not sure?
- Five people decided to comment by commenting that they had no comment. I have no comment to make of this comment.
The 2012 Gooker Awards (January 2013):
- Here's the overall 2012 Gooker results from wrestlecrap.com, and your winner is.....Clare Lynch. This deserved to win in my opinion. I'm a big TNA fan but I thought this was definitely their version of "Katie Vick" (except she was alive...and a crack whore).
- In 2nd was Bryan's 18 second loss. A lot of people thought this should have won. Yes it was frustrating when it happened but...it wasn't Clare Lynch!
- Taking the "Bronze" (appropriate since it's a brownish colour) was "Farting Natalya". I would have picked this if not for...you know who. She went from being pushed in the "Divas" division with Beth Phoenix to...well...let's just say the winds of change didn't blow in the right direction for poor Nattie.
- And..ugh..I can't be bothered talking about the rest.
WCR Poll/Quiz #6 (December 2012):
- For R.V.M Kai's poll comments click here
WCR Poll/Quiz #5.2 (November 2012):